Main issues encountered by the company
• Gradual abandonment of wired network
• Persistent black spots across the country
• The need to be able to switch from one operator to another in case of network interruption
• Multiple invoices from local telecommunications operators
M2M solutions offered by Matooma
• Offers the company a multi-operator SIM card. The multi-operator card allows access to the different local telecoms networks for every type of use across all technologies (2G, 3G, 4G). In the event of a failure or interruption on the main network, the card will search for the second best GSM network available.
• Customised & pooled offers to respond to the client’s needs.
• Access to the M2MManager management platform to allow the company to manage its stock of SIM cards.
• No more need for technicians to test different operators’ cards when installing in people’s homes. They instead have a box containing a single card able to pick up all available GSM/GPRS networks. A solution which therefore limits the risks of a lost connection.
• Cost reduction with a single point of sale which means purchases of M2M SIM cards are centralised and no longer purchased individually with each operator
• Technicians perform installations faster and can devote more time to relations with new customers.
• Simpler management for the company through the M2MManager platform.