Manufacturers and installers want to provide reliable and efficient connected devices to their customers, however they feel frustrated to waste time during the installation of these devices due to connectivity problems.
OPTIMIZE THE CONNECTION OF YOUR IOT SIM CARDS
Continuity of service
Optimisation of installation
and operation time
THE MATOOCARD, A MULTIPLE-OPERATOR SIM CARD
The MatooCard is a multiple-operator SIM card that allows you to connect devices together all over the world. The special feature of this card is its ability to find the best available GSM network wherever it is located. The MatooCard stays connected to the best network according to two criteria: the quality as well as the strength of the network at a given time. Plus, if there is a fault or an interruption in the primary network, the card will search for the next-best available GSM network and will connect to it. This system thereby allows for ensuring a much more reliable mobile connection.
OUR CONSUMERS USE SIMCARDS TO ...
Security and the Guarantee A Service Continuity
The card’s embedded intelligence allows for guaranteeing a constant mobile connection, a significant advantage in fields such as healthcare or the security of people and property. We cover all sectors of the Internet of Things that require the integration of an M2M solution. The MatooCard was tested and validated by numerous manufacturers and IT integrators
Because it is for multiple operators, the card will search for the best GSM network available without any action on your part and without roaming fees.
Settings and Network Coverage
International roaming is permitted on the MatooCard thanks to the presence of our solutions in more than 180 countries. Which solution do you need?
Cost Management and Transparency
We guarantee fixed rates with no hidden costs. You are not billed for unactivated SIM cards, giving you greater flexibility in the management of your fleet.
Our services are subject to a contract with no time commitment that may be cancelled at any time with no notice or penalty.
Optimisation of Installation Time and Operation
The M2M SIM card may be pre-installed in the device while it is being manufactured. This feature allows for reduced housing installation time and limiting the number of operations because the card will automatically connect when it is activated. Discover the partner manufacturers that we work with.
CONNECTIVITY SOLUTIONS ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS AND IOT PROJECTS
Three types of communication for your connected devices : Voice, SMS, DATA
Standard (2FF), micro (3FF) and nano (4FF) SIM cards
Embedded or extra durable
Connect your M2M devicesWhy choose M2M SIM cards ?
Our SIM cards have specifications that meet the needs of the machine to machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) markets:
- Sending large amounts of data
- Optimisation of cost and time
- Resistance to extreme conditions of temperature, vibrations, a sufficiently long lifetime and high read/write durability
Thanks to our single and multiple-operator SIM cards (including MatooCard), you’ll have coverage in more than 180 countries to quickly and safely connect your devices to the GSM network on 2G, 3G, and 4G. Our services are offered with or without commitment.
Find out more about the different types of connectivity of the Internet of Things
CENTRALISE THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR M2M SIM CARDSSingle and multiple operator SIM cards
EASILY MANAGE YOUR
FLEET OF M2M SIM CARDS
- As the single point of contact for your processes, we offer services from multiple French and international operating partners that may be adapted to your project with a fixed monthly rate or according to actual usage, with no time or volume commitment
- Easy ordering, activation, suspension, and cancellation of SIM cards from the M2MManager platform for optimised and centralised management of your fleet of connected devices
- Technical support is available to guide you throughout the duration of your project
- Configuration of data, text message, and voice communications possible on M2MManager in order to secure your connectivity channels and keep your SIM cards from being hijacked
- Configuration by text message: thanks to our special Text&Go service, your devices can communicate solely by text message
- Configuration of APNs: we guarantee a secure connection through shared private APNs or dedicated private APNs (learn more about MatooWan)
- Fixed IP address allowing for remote equipment access thanks to bi-directional communication via MatooWan
- Test modes, IMEI alerts, overage alerts, configuration of PIN codes, SIM-swaps… numerous features are available. Learn more from our Market Managers
David Guyard Innovation and Services Director, Bluelinea